Take Steps to TransformTO
Join the city-wide walking challenge tentatively scheduled for fall 2021! Walking is a clean, green, and healthy way to get around Toronto and a great way to support the goals and targets in the City’s TransformTO Climate Action Strategy.
Challenge yourself to walk more often around your neighborhood and to local shops – by yourself or with members of your household.
Need some inspiration? Check out StrollTO self-guided neighbourhood walks for some cool destinations in your area. Sign up and take steps to win prizes for you and your community!VIEW LEADERBOARD
- Download the free Live Green Perks app and set up an account to join the challenge
- Confirm your postal code to make sure you’re connected to your ward's team
- Connect your phone's health app, or a wearable fitness device, to the app
- Start walking and log your steps in the app every day
- Follow your ward's progress on the Leaderboard
Did you know?
By 2050, 75 per cent of all trips in Toronto under 5 km will be walked or cycled. That’s a key goal in the City’s TransformTO Climate Action Strategy – one we need to achieve to reach net-zero emissions and help protect our planet. Join the challenge and take steps to TransformTO!
For any technical issues, alternative accessibility options or other questions regarding the Take Steps to TransformTO walking challenge contact firstname.lastname@example.org.